The Eddy County Treasurer is an elected position with a four year term starting in May. The current Eddy County Treasurer is Kathy Anderson. She has worked in the Treasurer's office since 1998 as deputy and was elected to Treasurer in 2007.
As the Treasurer she performs the following duties:
- Collects property taxes and disburses tax monies to taxing districts.
- Invests county funds for availability, safety and rate of return.
- Provides lenders, realty agents, lawyers and other public and private agent's information on land values, mill levies, tax amounts, land ownership ad legal descriptions.
- Reconciles bank accounts.
- Collects fees from county offices.
Pay your taxes online with a credit card or debit card! Take advantage of our fast, convenient payment options and pay your bills on time, on your time, every time.
www.OfficialPayments.com or call 1-800-2PAY-TAX (1-800-272-9829) - You will be asked for your county's Jurisdiction Code: 4419